1) MENTORS: In network marketing you absolutely need good mentors to succeed. This is the number one network marketing tip. Managing your own business is not something our society teaches people how to do in the school system. You must have a leader who will not just try to keep you hyped-up, but one who will give you a step-by-step plan of action and guide you every step of the way.
2) TARGET MARKET: Your best target market is not your friends and family members. Yes, you know them and there is a relationship there already, and you might stumble upon a diamond in the rough within your current social group. But it is generally not a cohesive group of entrepreneurs. You best target market will be current network marketers from other companies, or people actively seeking a home-based business. They are looking for what you have to offer. They don’t need to be convinced it is not a pyramid scheme, and getting one person from this group into your business is a top network marketing tip. He will be worth one hundred close friends.
3) LEADERSHIP: We are all genetically wired to follow good leaders. It is a survival instinct. People don’t really join companies for the products or the compensation plans. They join because they feel there is a leader there who could help them succeed. This is network marketing tip number three. If you position yourself as an expert, and help people solve their problems, you will be perceived as a leader, and the natural instinct will be to follow your leadership.
4) PROVIDE VALUE: The absolute best marketing is not Advertisements; it is Education. People don’t care about your company; they care about their problems. So provide them with free education and training to help them solve their problems. If someone has a broken table, for example, you could describe the greatest tools in the world, and they wouldn’t be interested. But if you teach them how to fix a broken table, they will ask you what tools to buy, and probably want to buy the ones that you sell, because now you are perceived an expert. In terms of network marketing tips, don’t pitch your biz-op; help people solve their business and marketing problems, and they will want to join your team.
5) BUILD A LIST: No, I don’t mean a list of friends and family members. You need to collect the contact information from everyone who you are providing value and training to, and keep them updated on a regular basis with a great network marketing tip or two, or info about your business.
Using the Internet, you can stay in contact, and build relationships with literally thousands of people by maintaining and managing a list.
6) TOOLS TO SUCCEED: To go through numbers like these and manage this list, it is essential that you automate some of the work. At Kevin Thomas Marketing we provide a system with lead capture pages, website, auto-responders, and pre-written follow-up e-mails, all customized for you and your business. Additionally, you have access to thousands of dollars worth of the most current and advanced marketing training and network marketing tips on the planet. This is provided for free, to train yourself how to attract thousands of prospects from your target market to your business. This additionally provides you with educational marketing material, to help solve your prospect’s problems, and to position you as a leader.
7) SALES FUNNEL: You need an automated sales funnel to sort through your list and filter out the deadbeats, the job-minded, the lazy and the negative people, and have only the highest quality prospects coming to you, ready to join your business the first time you get on the phone with them.
8) FUNDED PROPOSAL: Within your sales funnel, as it filters out the people who are not going to be good at network marketing, and the ones who are going to be good but who won’t be that interested in your particular business opportunity, you need to make profits off all of the people who say no to your business. This is done with affiliate marketing, like inexpensive educational products sold within the sales funnel, that are going to help your prospects whether they join your business or not. This is going to give you upfront income for a marketing budget, and to live off of, as you build your primary business. At Kevin Thomas Marketing we have completely integrated this step into your system for you.
9) MARKETING EDUCATION: It is essential that you educate yourself, not just with network marketing tips, but about professional marketing. If you want to build your business with friends and family members, you probably don’t need much marketing training, but statistically, 97% of them will quit before you make any serious profit from them. If you want hundreds of the top players in the industry joining your team, you need to dedicate some time to your education.
10) TRAINING PLATFORM: One of the reasons you got into network marketing was to get your time back. You don’t want to individually train every representative on advanced marketing strategies. You need an automated training platform where you can send them and tell them to watch this webinar or these training videos, and they can learn EVERYTHING you have learned, not just a network marketing tip or two. Your job will be merely to guide them to the right trainings. Kevin Thomas Marketing also provides this for free as part of our system.
11) SYSTEMATIZE: After learning and implementing marketing strategies, you need to develop a system and routine that works for you, your available time, and your budget. There are many free marketing strategies on the internet like using Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Free Classifieds, Blogs, to name a few. There are also paid ones like Google Adwords, and Banner ads. There are so many you won’t be able to utilize every one of them. But developing a routine, and a marketing plan that fits your personality is a great network marketing tip that will start to tie everything together. The natural evolution of this would be to outsource everything to a virtual assistant and get ALL of your time back.
12) LEADS CHASE YOU: The result of this twelve step plan utilizing each network marketing tip, is that the most entrepreneurial-minded, serious business builders, will come to you, with credit card in hand, asking to join your team. Why, because you have given them the twelve steps to their success when all of the other network marketing companies didn’t even have a step two, or a network marketing tip of any kind, once their friends and family members all said no or quit.